Thursday, November 30, 2006

CONTRACT:

I ……………………………………………
give permission for the image taken here at the iCount stall, on 20th December to be used in the Public Art Piece proposed to me by Molly Blair, Stephanie Richardson, Glenda Xavier, Tara Weilesley. This will involve a photographic portrait of myself being projected onto the clock face of Big Ben. The artists own the copyright of the image, but do not have permission to use it on projects other than the iCount project.
Signature………………….
Date……………………..


I ……………………………………………
give permission for the image of my child/children ……………………………..
taken here at the iCount stall, on 20th December to be used in the Public Art Piece proposed to me by Molly Blair, Stephanie Richardson, Glenda Xavier, Tara Weilesley. This will involve a photographic portrait being projected onto the clock face of Big Ben. The artists own the copyright of the image, but do not have permission to use it on projects other than the iCount project.
Signature………………….
Date……………………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home